Eight Smith Debnam Attorneys Recognized in 2017 North Carolina Super Lawyers
Raleigh, N.C. (February 16, 2017) – Eight Smith Debnam attorneys were recognized in the 2017 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers, including two who were named to the “Rising Stars” category.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is patented and includes extensive independent research, as well as peer nominations and evaluations. Each year, fewer than 5% of practicing lawyers within a state receive Super Lawyer recognition. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of the state’s top attorneys.
The Smith Debnam attorneys recognized in 2017 North Carolina Super Lawyers are:
- Caren D. Enloe – for Consumer Financial Services Litigation & Compliance, Creditors’ Rights: Bankruptcy and Collections
- Samuel D. Fleder – for Civil Litigation: Defense, Creditors’ Rights: Collections and Foreclosure
- Alicia Jurney – for Family Law
- Jerry T. Myers – for Creditors’ Rights: Collections and Business Litigation
- John W. Narron – for Family Law, Estate Planning, and Business Litigation
- Max R. Rodden – for Family Law
- Bettie K. Sousa – for Business Litigation and Creditors’ Rights: Collections
- Rose H. Stout – for Family Law
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
About Smith Debnam
Founded in 1972, Smith Debnam is a leading, multi-practice law firm for institutions and private individuals who value a responsible and caring approach from an accomplished team of experienced legal professionals. Representing clients in Banking, Financial Services, Equipment Leasing, Construction, Mortgage Servicing, Manufacturing, and Professional Services industries, the firm has extensive experience in state and federal courts across a diverse list of practice areas, including Corporate and Business Law, Business Litigation, Commercial Bankruptcy and Reorganization, Foreclosures, Creditor Representation, Collections, Commercial & Residential Real Estate, Construction Law, Employment Law, Equipment Leasing & Finance, Family Law, Elder Law & Advocacy Services, Estate Planning & Administration, and Probate Litigation.