This position works within a team responsible for providing administrative and compliance support to our Creditors Rights’ Recovery Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate inventory, collector, and client reports weekly and monthly, as needed.
- Assist with monitoring pre-suit and post-judgment disputed files.
- Ability to process a large volume of work efficiently and accurately.
- Be a close business partner with Recoveries, Post Judgment, Litigation, and Finance
- Align information technology systems with business operations by analyzing and developing innovative data reporting.
- Provide internal support for client and consumer servicing.
- Provide data on various recovery strategies and results.
- Audit case files, letters, and other legal documentation for quality.
- Generate client forecasting data weekly/monthly.
- Assist with reviewing and distributing voicemails and emails in the Retail Collections Department general inbox as needed.
- Additional projects as needed for the functionality of the Collections Department and as directed by the Recovery Operation Manager, Lead, or Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2-year associate degree in a related field preferred
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative support role
- Experience working in a deadline-driven call center environment with the ability to demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- A basic understanding of the litigation process is preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent oral, written, organizational, and time management skills.
- A basic understanding of the litigation process is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- 6 months to 1-year administrative support experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in English grammar and strong proofreading abilities.
- Strong ability to process a large volume of work in an efficient and precise manner.
- Prior administrative support experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Spanish language skill is a plus.