Smith Debnam’s employment law attorneys are skilled at helping businesses of all sizes set up systems to avoid problems in employment relationships. We can assist with preparing employment handbooks and policies regarding:
- Sexual harassment
We are also prepared to advise in difficult employment law issues. Whether representation is required before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or in state or federal court, our litigators are able to assist you. When employment conflicts are resolved, our Raleigh employment attorney professionals can craft the appropriate settlements and releases to ensure they stay that way.
- Assisted client in responding to EEOC complaint, which was resolved in client’s favor.
- Participated in EEOC mediation, resulting in favorable settlement.
- Defended federal court discrimination suit.
- Advised employer regarding former employee’s violation of non-compete agreement.
- Advised executive in re-drafting of employment contract.