What are we looking for:
- A self-starter who will jump in and take the ball running
- A good and efficient communicator
- Someone who is willing to take the extra steps
- Someone who is driven by goals
- A team player
- Someone who is fluent in Spanish and English
As a Recovery Agent, you will be collecting assets for our clients, negotiating on their behalf, helping resolve legal issues, various loan product delinquencies, and working closely with other firms to solve financial problems. You will also work closely with a great group of people helping our clients and earning a base + lucrative bonus structure!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call and collect on past-due accounts, negotiate payoffs, settlements, and/or ongoing payment plans.
- Communicate with distressed consumers in a respectful and empathetic manner, helping them navigate and find solutions to repaying their debt.
- Negotiate and accurately document payment plans while guiding consumers through the payment process via our payment portal site or IVR.
- The ability to understand the legal collections process, deadlines, and state laws.
- Is ready to work in a professional, goal-driven, bonus-structured environment.
- Answer and process inbound calls, and place outbound calls to consumers while managing daily work logs.
- Accurately update electronic case files using various legal software tools.
- Utilize various tools for skip tracing and locating consumers.
- Successful completion of various client regulatory compliance certifications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High degree of professionalism, excellent customer service, and organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a detailed, legal, manual, professional, and customer-driven environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure with specific deadlines and attention to detail.
- Bi-Lingual in both Spanish and English is a big plus.