Beth Godfrey concentrates her practice in personal injury. She has represented individuals with claims involving medical malpractice and workers’ compensation, in addition to many other injury claims arising out of automobile collisions, slip and fall accidents, dog bites, sexual harassment, and product defects.
Beth has 18 years of personal injury experience. She is admitted to practice in North Carolina’s federal and state courts and often appears in court-ordered mediations, which is one of the alternative dispute resolutions programs encourage by North Carolina’s judicial system.
In recent years, medical malpractice claims have become a greater concentration of her practice. To assist with the medical demands of her cases, Beth works closely with talented medical professionals with various backgrounds.
Beth, along with partner John W. Narron, have been guests speakers on WPTF radio in Raleigh on several occasions, answering calls regarding legal and personal injury matters.
- North Carolina State Bar
- J.D., Campbell University, 1985
- B.A., cum laude, Hillsdale College, 1978
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers; Professional Negligence Sub-Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Fund raising Chair, Western Wake Crisis Ministry 2000-present
- Advisory Board, Place of Possibilities, Inc. 2006-present
- Local Co-coordinator, Annual Dominican Republic Medical Mission, 1998-present
- Preschool Board of Advisors, Apex UMC Preschool, 2001-2003
- Youth Leader, Apex United Methodist Church, 1996-present
- Member, Apex United Methodist Church