As the firm’s Accounting Manager, Sarah oversees the day-to-day accounting functions of the firm. Her overall responsibilities include management of client billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and daily cash accounting. Sarah began working for Smith Debnam after earning her bachelor’s degree in accounting from North Carolina State University. She has been a part of the accounting team for over ten years.
Sarah is a member of the Raleigh-Durham Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators. In 2019, she earned the ALA Finance Specialist Certificate for her additional studies in Financial Legal Management.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys baking, antique shopping, and spending time with her family.
- B.S. cum laude Accounting, North Carolina State University, 2011
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) – Member, 2018 to present
- North Carolina State University Student Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants, 2010-2011
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, 2007-2011
- ALA Legal Management Finance Specialist, 2019