As the firm’s Office Services Manager, Scott oversees the support and logistics service areas of the firm. His overall responsibilities include management of mailroom operations, courier, reception, and facilities support. Scott has over 20 years of experience in mailing, printing, and support services. He earned the Executive Mail Center Manager certification from the United States Postal Service and is a member of the Association for Legal Administrators (ALA) and Greater Triangle Area Postal Customer Council (PCC).
- Louisburg College, 1986-1988
- North Carolina State University, 1988-1990
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) – Member since 2020
- Greater Triangle Area Postal Customer Council (PCC) – Member since 2018
- Executive Mail Center Manager Certification, United States Postal Service, May 2022