Raleigh, N.C. (January 18, 2023) – Smith Debnam is pleased to announce the Smith Debnam attorneys recognized in the 2023 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, a comprehensive and diverse listing of the state’s top attorneys. Super Lawyers makes these selections on an annual, state-by-state basis to create a credible, complete, and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys.
Smith Debnam attorneys recognized as 2023 “North Carolina Super Lawyers” include:
- Caren D. Enloe – for Creditor Debtor Rights
- Lynn Wilson McNally – for Family Law
- Jerry T. Myers – for Creditor Debtor Rights
- John W. Narron – for Family Law
- Byron L. Saintsing – for Construction Litigation
- Bettie Kelley Sousa – for Business Litigation
- Rose H. Stout – for Family Law
- Alicia Jurney – for Family Law
Smith Debnam attorneys recognized as 2023 “North Carolina Rising Stars” include:
Super Lawyers relies on peer nominations and independent research to systematically evaluate nominees on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.