***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***
Raleigh, N.C. (January 19, 2021) – Super Lawyers has selected 12 Smith Debnam attorneys for inclusion in the 2021 edition of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, a comprehensive and diverse listing of the country’s top attorneys. On average, attorneys who earn recognition in Super Lawyers only comprise five percent of practicing lawyers in their state, with less than three percent of attorneys earning Rising Stars distinction.
Smith Debnam attorneys recognized as 2021 “Super Lawyers” include:
- Caren D. Enloe – for Creditor Debtor Rights
- Lynn Wilson McNally – for Family Law
- Ronald Jones, Jr. – for Commercial Creditor Bankruptcy Law
- Jerry T. Myers – for Creditor Debtor Rights
- John W. Narron – for Family Law
- Max R. Rodden – for Family Law
- Byron L. Saintsing – for Construction Litigation
- Bettie Kelley Sousa – for Business Litigation
- Rose H. Stout – for Family Law
Smith Debnam attorneys recognized as 2021 “Rising Stars” include:
- Alicia Jurney – for Family Law
- Elizabeth Blackwell Ross – for Creditor Debtor Rights
- Landon Van Winkle – for Civil Litigation
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers makes these selections on an annual, state-by-state basis to create a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys.
About Smith Debnam
Founded in 1972, Smith Debnam is a leading, multi-practice regional law firm for institutions and private individuals who value a responsible and caring approach from an accomplished team of experienced legal professionals. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, with an additional office in Charleston, South Carolina, the firm represents clients in Banking, Financial Services, Equipment Leasing, Construction, Mortgage Servicing, Manufacturing, and Professional Services industries. Smith Debnam has extensive experience in state and federal courts across a diverse list of practice areas, including Corporate and Business Law, Business Litigation, Commercial Bankruptcy and Reorganization, Foreclosures, Creditor Representation, Consumer Collections, Commercial & Residential Real Estate, Construction Law, Employment Law, Equipment Leasing & Finance, Family Law, Elder Law & Advocacy Services, Trusts & Estates, and Probate Litigation.
Follow us on Twitter @smithdebnamlaw